It’s Episode 43 of Magic Markets – Ask Herenya (Pt1)
This is the second episode in the #HerenyaSeptember series. After last week’s podcast, we opened up to our listeners and invited them to send us their questions for Petri Redelinghuys of Herenya Capital Advisors. This week, we delve into some of those questions like:
- What are the characteristics of a great trader?
- How do you stay motivated after taking a loss?
- Are technicals or fundamentals more important and what should a beginner focus on?
- What strategies do you use to mitigate risk?
- How would you explain your job to a kid?
Join The Finance Ghost and I as we take continue to scratch beneath the surface to unpack the insights!
Help us keep the Magic Markets podcast great by sending us your feedback and remember to subscribe on your platform of choice as well as giving us a rating!
This week’s podcast is brought to you by Herenya Capital Advisors, registered FSP no. 47080. Herenya is setting the new standard for stockbroking services.
Herenya – by traders, for traders.